The Utah City Engineers Association objectives are to promote the following:
- Relationship and understanding among City Engineers.
- The professionalism and improvement of the office of City Engineer.
- Development of standard procedures and specifications.
- Improved standards of excellence for City Engineers through education, training, and exchange of information.
- Better municipal government and public works engineering.
The association brings together all engineers that work as City Engineers and Assistants and their associates.
Constitution and Bylaws